Friday, October 27, 2006

The Success of an Affiliate Marketer

OK I asked a few other affiliate marketers how they make so much money with affiliate marketing. They me to do PPC (Pay Per Click). They said it was the easiest way to make money with affiliate marketing. What they didn't say was that you can lose money doing a PPC campaign. I seen people lose more money than they made being an affiliate marketing. I seen peoiple lose up to $500-$1,000 in the PPC because they didn't know how to use PPC right. Why don't they know? Because they are never told. Most of the Affiliate Marketers are not telling people. They are afriad that others will make more than them.

Now they also told me to write articles. They told me they got a lot of traffic from writing articles. Well, they didn't tell me that you have to be one of the best article writers to make it to the top of the list. They didn't tell me about keywords.

A little bit of advice here. To become a successful Affiliate Marketer, you need to learn the right way to go about it. Leraning how to become an Affiliate Marketer is the key. How can you learn the best way? Visit Super Affiliate Handbook for more information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home